EPPS 2021 Attendee code of behaviour
In order to gain access to The European Pizza and Pasta Show 2021 all attendees agree that they will:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if you wish to travel to and attend the event, taking into account your own age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities.
- Follow any relevant guidance on travel. All international attendees should follow relevant regulations on international travel, such as testing and quarantine measures.
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell) before travelling to the event. If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms (even if they are mild) you should NOT attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation
- Not attend the event if YOU need to self-isolate. For example because you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you are required to isolate after travel, or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event
- Adhere to any other relevant behaviours, such as use of face masks, protective gloves and hand sanitizers.
We encourage attendees to use the NHS COVID-19 app and scan your QR code poster, to support NHS Test and Trace